• Reply Katie R. September 29, 2010 at 11:38 am

That is all kinds of adorable. Corgi puppies are the cutest things on earth. Mine comes home in two weeks!

Paula is such a nice person to talk to. When I was hunting for a breeder we chatted for over an hour and she shared all kinds of info. Lovely person.

• Reply Jamie September 29, 2010 at 11:55 am

So adorable! I love the last one. :- )

• Reply Maggie September 29, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Cuteness overdose!

Btw, how do you take such clear action shots? I have a thousand slightly blurry photos. 🙁

• Reply rufflyspeaking September 29, 2010 at 6:08 pm

I always use a high shutter speed, even if it’s kind of overcast (it was that day), but the only real secret I have is to get down on the ground and look stupid. The people who were there that weekend can tell you that I spent most of my time in the mud, stretched out flat on my belly, trying to get below the eye level of the dogs. It makes you look ridiculous but you can actually tell the camera to pay attention to the right thing.

• Reply Dotty DeBeck September 29, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Hi Joanna,
    What a magical gift you have taking such lovely photos! The pictures of Paula’s dogs are amazing. Naturally I’m partial to the photos of “I Know What Boys Want” aka the red puppy. I hope Paula has seen them…..Dotty

• Reply rufflyspeaking September 29, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Hi, Dotty! Yes, I sent her a link. I don’t know how much she can see with no good Web connection, but I am sending her a DVD with them all burned to it as well.

• Reply Jessica Scott September 29, 2010 at 3:11 pm

SO CUTE I MIGHT DIE! Baby Corgis may be the cutest thing on earth… and coming from a Sibe person, that’s a tall order!

• Reply guinevere September 29, 2010 at 3:23 pm

om nom nom! Teh cuteness! <3

I agree, Joanna – should you ever feel at a loss for what to do (as if!) you would do well as a photographer!

• Reply Erin September 29, 2010 at 7:35 pm

How do get such good pictures inside? I definitely can’t ever get a good picture inside of a house.
    Erin recently posted…Happy Birthday to A Very Special BoyMy Profile

• Reply Michy September 30, 2010 at 4:24 pm

That is a ridiculously cute puppy, and I say this as the ‘owner’ of one of the most adorable dogs ever. I love that last picture. Two things that I know help me with pictures is using something to steady my camera (I’m shaky!) and taking lots and lots of pictures, so that if not all of them turn out, I’ll get some good ones anyway.
    Michy recently posted…Lets Talk CharityMy Profile