I figured I should take the jello out of my mouth long enough to post, though unfortunately I am still not up to speed. A couple of weeks ago I had a major “Oh my goodness, I can’t breathe. What happens when you can’t breathe? Something bad, I bet!” reaction to something in the house. Our best guess right now is some kind of mold, probably left from the damage done by the fire or the putting out thereof. Nobody else in the family is reacting, so it’s not something universally bad like black mold – I’ve had odd lung things happen before with common mildews, so I’m blaming that, but I haven’t had it this bad in a decade. We’re dehumidifying the basement and I am on prednisone, but I am still pretty sick. I will try to say hi more often but I don’t dare to promise long posts yet.
Hope to be back to as normal as things ever get around here pretty soon.