Mystery puppies, puppies

Call-out for a global Clue/Juno puppy update!

Corra (who was Hedwig)’s mom asked for a big roundup update on the previous puppies, and I think it’s about that time!

I know many of you have sent me updates personally, but I always hate to post your stuff without permission. So if you would like the big crowd of people who adored them as puppies to see how your baby (or grown dog) is doing, please leave it in the comments!

I’ll start off with Corra – isn’t she gorgeous?

And here’s Irie (Peaseblossom):

So how is your big girl or boy doing? Everyone’s dying to know 🙂

• Reply Micaela Torregrosa-Mahoney April 2, 2012 at 7:05 pm

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesssssssssss!!!

• Reply Julie April 2, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Irie looks pretty fluffy next to Cora! Beautiful. I can’t wait for more updates!!

• Reply Alison April 2, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Oh my goodness Irie is drop dead gorgeous! You can still tell it’s her though because of her blaze. Want to pet those ears so bad 🙂 How much does she weigh now? Corra was 18 lbs a few weeks ago, Irie looks so much bigger! Can’t wait for more updates!

• Reply rufflyspeaking April 2, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Irie is fooling you because Julie is such a tiny little bean. She JUST turned 20 lb, so I am guessing she and Corra are almost the exact same size.

• Reply Alison April 3, 2012 at 10:53 am

Lol, I should have suspected that. I remember meeting Julie at the last puppy party, and she is a tiny woman 🙂

• Reply julie April 3, 2012 at 11:47 am

Well, you two are making me feel really tiny, which I swear I am not! Irie is pretty petite, which is great for performance. She is now up above 20#, barely. Her ears are to die for. I call the little swirls in the front her antennas. And for a coated dog, the mud does fall off her – I saw it happen this weekend after our hike. On a side note: I have also noticed more independent use of her dew claws lately.

Her sister Corra is beautiful! I am really looking forward to more pictures of the littermates!

• Reply Ron April 2, 2012 at 10:50 pm

All that brindle on her face. Wow!

• Reply julie April 3, 2012 at 11:49 am

It is super bright and I love it!

• Reply Amayon April 3, 2012 at 9:59 am

Why is everything you breed so GORGEOUS

• Reply Sarah April 3, 2012 at 10:02 am

Meanwhile, big brother Zen has hit 29 pounds at almost 7 1/2 months. He is such a meat head, but he makes me laugh everyday. He has hit the show ring with a bang, winning the Bred-by class every time out and going Best of Breed in Match over his bigger half brother Dylan at the Hockamock Kennel Club all breed sanctioned B match last Friday night. Then Group 2 behind an Aussie puppy.

• Reply Micaela P. April 5, 2012 at 2:40 am

oh, I loooooove [Aurelio] Zen too!!! More pics, more pics please, it’s been a while I think.